Donate New and Gently Used Items Today!
Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to our Habitat ReStores. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands, and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t add to the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible, and we may be able to provide free pick up for some donations.
Enter your ZIP code below to schedule a free donation pickup
Or call our donation hotline Monday- Friday from 9am to 5pm (770) 962-4200.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently-used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which will save you time and money. If you are interested in learning more about making corporate or commercial donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 962-4200
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Used mattresses/box springs
- Baby items
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 8 years old
- Tube style TVs, rear projection TVs or wood console TVs
- Used dishwashers
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Shower doors
- Window blinds with cords
- Garage doors